Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

No money from shooting zombies??

@DownRankService_Ltd📅 May 6, 2016⏱ 3 min de lecture👁 429 vues💬 10 posts❤️ 3CS:GO | Zombie Escape
DO
@DownRankService_LtdOPOriginal
📅 6 mai 2016#1

Hi,

I have noticed lately that I dont get money from shooting zombies anymore? Is this an intended changes or is it some bug? I know for a fact that other players have experienced the same problem, one of them is DW. If someone would kindly elaborate on this I would be glad.

Thx //DRS

AL
@Altek
📅 6 mai 2016#2

I am also experiencing this and the reason I didn’t say anything was because I thought this happened due to the changes they did on the server to make it work again (after the CS:GO update that bugged mako’s boss), thus thinking they were working on it, but I would also like to know if it was a mistake or if an intended change.

Altek

ZO
@ZoLiX
📅 6 mai 2016#3

Hi , Morell has Changed it Manually , You won’t earn money by shooting zombies anymore , This has been changed due to the fact that alot of people have been using “Key Binds” to re-buy guns , so they didn’t have to reload at all , Also it’d Cause Lag as well , It was unfair,just think of it as “Infinite ammo” .That’s why its been changed .

ZoLiX

DO
@DownRankService_LtdOP
📅 6 mai 2016#4

Alright, thx for the clarification Zolix. :slight_smile:

FrodoBangings
@FrodoBangings
📅 7 mai 2016#5

increasing the starting round money to 16k would seem balanced?

WA
@wan186
📅 15 mai 2016#6

In fact, even without bindings, the “no reload” trick is still the same: you can fire for 8 seconds with the negev, and you can rebuy it faster. So that was the only solution, and i can understand. For the faster ones, it’s still the same with bizon too, but it’s not powerful enough to hide in a tight place…

But getting only 10k to start, is really too short. You can swap only one time your primary weapon if you think about buying a Negev. For a map like Mako or Pirates, it’s really a problem. With 16k at the start, you can rebuy only ONE negev, as you need to spend money for the handgun or the nades, but it allows you to have a decent weapon combination for this maps (and some others).

Morell
@Morell
📅 15 mai 2016#7

Round start cash changed to 20k

WA
@wan186
📅 15 mai 2016#8

Thx Morell!

AL
@Altek
📅 16 mai 2016#9

You are probably already aware of this but just in case you aren’t, after the 1st round a player plays, his starting money resets to 10k. Don’t know if it happens to anyone else, but it is happens to me in every map (even if I don’t buy anything the 1st round I play).

Syoudous
@Syoudous
📅 17 mai 2016#10

Should be fixed now.

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.