Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

¡Nuevo Sistema Supporter!

@Morell📅 July 19, 2014⏱ 64 min de lecture👁 10 909 vues💬 529 posts❤️ 27CS:GO | Zombie Escape
featured
_T
@_T_T
📅 19 novembre 2015#121

Donated 2€ STEAM_1:0:23480378

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 26 novembre 2015#122

Añadido los comandos !thirdp y !firstp para cambiar rápidamente de primera a tercera persona.

AN
@Antioch12
📅 30 novembre 2015#123

STEAM_0:0:51484551

Name: Keirebu

Amount paid: 15 Euro - 365 days supporter

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 30 novembre 2015#124

AN
Antioch12:
STEAM_0:0:51484551

Name: Keirebu

Amount paid: 15 Euro - 365 days supporter

Added.

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 13 décembre 2015#125

Please add supporter for lil_bouferrich STEAM_1:0:144566803 10 Euro

SO
@Soulless
📅 18 décembre 2015#126

Donated 15 euro a few days ago, thanks for the server. STEAM_0:1:5163013

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 19 décembre 2015#127

Please add 1 month supporter for the 4 following people:

Bryan Mills - STEAM_1:1:52584960 A1 - STEAM_1:0:25576742 Joseph - STEAM_1:0:105116271

:[ - STEAM_1:1:23249841

Each winners of the impromptu Alien Mountain race challenge!

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 19 décembre 2015#128

SO
Soulless:
Donated 15 euro a few days ago, thanks for the server. STEAM_0:1:5163013

Supporter added.

![None](https://mapeadores.com/letter_avatar_proxy/v3/letter/n/e5b9ba/40.png) NickNickNick: 

Please add 1 month supporter for the 4 following people:

Bryan Mills - STEAM_1:1:52584960 A1 - STEAM_1:0:25576742 Joseph - STEAM_1:0:105116271

:[ - STEAM_1:1:23249841

Each winners of the impromptu Alien Mountain race challenge!

Supporters added.

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 19 décembre 2015#129

Please add 1 month supporter for all of the following:

Dr Professor Patricia - STEAM_1:1:58784764 Pursur - STEAM_1:1:34805960 Merkaz - STEAM_1:1:6680856 Professional Amay - STEAM_1:0:147612785 Blackbird - STEAM_1:0:24652310 247 - STEAM_1:1:74487986 Esthetics - STEAM_1:1:61045762 SEM - STEAM_1:1:51603707 Antichrist - STEAM_1:0:56037978 Kryme - STEAM_1:1:88803971

Things may have got a bit crazy last night doing the Alien mountain challenge… I may have also written some of the numbers down wrong, I hope these are correct!

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 19 décembre 2015#130

NI
NickNickNick:
Please add 1 month supporter for all of the following:

Dr Professor Patricia - STEAM_1:1:58784764 Pursur - STEAM_1:1:34805960 Merkaz - STEAM_1:1:6680856 Professional Amay - STEAM_1:0:147612785 Blackbird - STEAM_1:0:24652310 247 - STEAM_1:1:74487986 Esthetics - STEAM_1:1:61045762 SEM - STEAM_1:1:51603707 Antichrist - STEAM_1:0:56037978 Kryme - STEAM_1:1:88803971

Things may have got a bit crazy last night doing the Alien mountain challenge… I may have also written some of the numbers down wrong, I hope these are correct!

Done!

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 23 décembre 2015#131

Another 6 Alien Mountain Challenge winners!

D4 - 1:1:104279455 7dontstopme7 - 1:0:100395404 Talex - 1:0:82765019 theproiaxer - 1:0:52896392 SSAWA - 1:0:53343888 Acido - 1:1:52860837

MA
@Master_Aegir
📅 23 décembre 2015#132

Hi I donate 15€ my Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32497109

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 24 décembre 2015#133

NI
NickNickNick:
Another 6 Alien Mountain Challenge winners!

D4 - 1:1:104279455 7dontstopme7 - 1:0:100395404 Talex - 1:0:82765019 theproiaxer - 1:0:52896392 SSAWA - 1:0:53343888 Acido - 1:1:52860837

Hi I donate 15€ my Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32497109

Done!

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 1 janvier 2016#134

Another Alien Mountain Challenge! 1 Month per winner please Morell!

Wayne Rooney - STEAM_1:0:41984737 Step_ - STEAM_1:0:95984878 The Joker - STEAM_1:0:45906437 Dragon2Kool - STEAM_1:0:79748614 Garry - STEAM_1:0:147292412

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 1 janvier 2016#135

NI
NickNickNick:
Another Alien Mountain Challenge! 1 Month per winner please Morell!

Wayne Rooney - STEAM_1:0:41984737 Step_ - STEAM_1:0:95984878 The Joker - STEAM_1:0:45906437 Dragon2Kool - STEAM_1:0:79748614 Garry - STEAM_1:0:147292412

Done!

_T
@_T_T
📅 9 janvier 2016#136

Sent 2€ again STEAM_0:0:23480378

JH
@Jhumekes
📅 9 janvier 2016#137

STEAM_0:0:7488952 ------------------------------365 dias

FrodoBangings
@FrodoBangings
📅 11 janvier 2016#138

STEAM_1:1:153997146 WalkerGr i donated 2 Euro

Mixaje
@Mixaje
📅 20 janvier 2016#139

Hi i 5 € donate pls supported STEAM_0:1:86986015

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 20 janvier 2016#140

MI
Mixaje:
Hi i 5 € donate pls supported STEAM_0:1:86986015

Already added.

HI
@HikariN0Yami
📅 23 janvier 2016#141

2 euricos donados para el chuporter.

STEAM_0:1:71324123

FrodoBangings
@FrodoBangings
📅 24 janvier 2016#142

Donation 1 month for The ordiaxer. STEAM_0:0:52896392

KO
@KoWeN
📅 24 janvier 2016#143

marchando 15 euretes

STEAM_1:0:12780966

ST
@StrikeR
📅 25 janvier 2016#144

KO
KoWeN:
marchando 15 euretes

STEAM_1:0:12780966

joe y no me invitas a mi

FrodoBangings
@FrodoBangings
📅 28 janvier 2016#145

Donation 2 euro for Olivera STEAM_0:1:68633569

AI
@AikLong
📅 29 janvier 2016#146

Donated 5 Euros Supporter for WhiteKrow please STEAM_0: 1: 63971355

ZI
@Zijie_cheng
📅 30 janvier 2016#147

one month. STEAM_0:1:118475675 Map zombie escape is good.

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 30 janvier 2016#148

Done!

ZI
@Zijie_cheng
📅 30 janvier 2016#149

Hello, I’ve got a question. why I am now a supporter but I still got fall damage and I even cannot jump over the crates…

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 30 janvier 2016#150

Hello, I’ve got a question. why I am now a supporter but I still got fall damage and I even cannot jump over the crates…

Type !zclass.

← Précédent
Page 5 sur 18
Suivant →
📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.