Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

¡Nuevo Sistema Supporter!

@Morell📅 July 19, 2014⏱ 64 min de lecture👁 10 909 vues💬 529 posts❤️ 27CS:GO | Zombie Escape
featured
FR
@Fractalicious
📅 26 avril 2016#211

Yo Morell 1 month :D. STEAM_0:1:80053835

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 26 avril 2016#212

Done!

DA
@Dannicus
📅 28 avril 2016#213

Hi, I Donated 5 euros for 3 months, I have 72 hours in the game itself (don’t know if this affects what kind of VIP I get, my steam ID is STEAM_0: 1: 45968253

ER
@Eric_2
📅 29 avril 2016#214

STEAM_0:0:69642621

Donados 2 €

thanks!

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 30 avril 2016#215

NI
NickNickNick:
Alien mountain (and other maps) challenge winners! 1 month supporter each, this is from the donation today and from the 10th of april.

0:0:84628177 - C’e 1:0:140220542 - CreepinCrawley 1:0:53429761 - Artek 1:1:64321005 - Inhuman Transactions 1:1:55621939 - MOO 1:0:18833669 - Dark 1:0:26780834 - Drageth 1:1:52584960 - Bryan 1:0:64681616 - Fenkster 1:1:45547736 - Skincoins 1:1:115438592 - Eolic

Hopefully these numbers are right, if anyone sees a wrong one then let me know.

Thanks

Hi Morell,

Can you check:

1:0:140220542 - CreepinCrawley

He is reporting no supporter, but the numbers all seem correct. Not sure where to check next.

Thanks

ER
@Eric_2
📅 1 mai 2016#216

Hi ,im Eric has payed for extending his Supportor ,but he still has fall damage,can u fix this plz. STEAM_0:0:69642621

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 1 mai 2016#217

Hi ,im Eric has payed for extending his Supportor ,but he still has fall damage,can u fix this plz. STEAM_0:0:69642621

Type !zclass and select the class.

HY
@Hydreigon
📅 8 mai 2016#218

Ingame name: Twilight Hydreigon SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43986388

Donated €15 for a year.

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 9 mai 2016#219

Hi Morell,

Please can you add 1 month supporter for the following:

1:0:10012427 - Beerus 1:1:36346363 - Rambo 1:1:45968253 - Dannicus 1:1:15988336 - Katz 1:1:115969870 - Drag

I was fairly drunk when this happened but hopefully all these are correct.

Thanks

PO
@Polat_Alemdar
📅 9 mai 2016#220

Hello, Donate 2,00€. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107588883

N3
@N3sty
📅 10 mai 2016#221

Hello. I got my supporter but it was taken from me . I would like to have it back if possible because i donated 15€ on 20 april. Thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 10 mai 2016#222

N3
N3sty:
Hello. I got my supporter but it was taken from me . I would like to have it back if possible because i donated 15€ on 20 april. Thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

Fixed, wrong year, changed 2015 to 2016 xD

N3
@N3sty
📅 12 mai 2016#223

No problem man xD . Keep up the good work

ES
@ESPFORCE
📅 13 mai 2016#224

STEAM_0:1:116837339 Donados 2 euros

TH
@The_Waler
📅 17 mai 2016#225

STEAM_0:0:42401046 Donado 2 Euros

Ansega
@Ansega
📅 17 mai 2016#226

D0nado. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42249400

5€

UW
@uwotm8
📅 19 mai 2016#227

Donated 2 euros. STEAM_0:1:161224525

GE
@General_Peanut_Shave
📅 29 mai 2016#228

Just donated 2 euros Morell - please could I have supporter tag?

STEAM_0:0:1026414

NI
@NickNickNick
📅 30 mai 2016#229

5 Euro for Altec - STEAM_1:0:53429761

KO
@korean
📅 31 mai 2016#230

Donated 5 euros for korean zombie STEAM_0:0:83393081

GA
@Gambit
📅 31 mai 2016#231

Hi Morell I just donated and wish to change from vip to supporter once I get paid from worki will donate more and help out not sure if I need to post anything else if so let me know many thanks in advance 2 $ euros until I get paid from work sorry being a cheap ass STEAM_0:0:167248284

Morell
@MorellOP
📅 1 juin 2016#232

GA
Gambit:
Hi Morell I just donated and wish to change from vip to supporter once I get paid from worki will donate more and help out not sure if I need to post anything else if so let me know many thanks in advance 2 $ euros until I get paid from work sorry being a cheap ass STEAM_0:0:167248284

Done!

ER
@Eric_2
📅 4 juin 2016#233

STEAM_0:0:69642621

Donados 2 €

thanks!

TH
@The_Ordiaxer
📅 5 juin 2016#234

donated for one month supporter.

STEAM_0:0:52896392

thanks

DA
@Dark_Revolution
📅 8 juin 2016#235

Hello Morrell! 4€ Donados Steam id: STEAM_0:0:91408591 ULTRAVOX

EN
@Enje
📅 8 juin 2016#236

Donated 2€ for: STEAM_0:1:48597119

AS
@ASD1
📅 13 juin 2016#237

donated 10 euro thanks! Steam_1: 1: 157629674 QWE*

JZ
@jzoe
📅 16 juin 2016#238

burningtreez STEAM ID STEAM_0: 0: 132669584 I donated 2.00 euro so please make me a supporter :smiley: !! thanks

UW
@uwotm8
📅 17 juin 2016#239

Donated 2 euros again ;). STEAM_0:1:161224525

PO
@Polanski
📅 20 juin 2016#240

Hola Morell, he donado 15€.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:85173406

PD: Paypal es una puta mierda, ni sale tu puto pais de origen, ni quiere salir, no sé si será que lo teneis montado vosotros asi, o es que tengo yo el error, pero de verdad, que porqueria de banco online, o como se le pueda llamar.

← Précédent
Page 8 sur 18
Suivant →
📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.