Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Bans

[Petition for unban]

@LoopyLoot📅 July 15, 2019⏱ 1 min de lecture👁 935 vues💬 2 postsBans
LO
@LoopyLootOPOriginal
📅 15 juillet 2019#1

Hi, I’ve been banned for hyperscroll and I would like to know if I can be unbanned or if the ban could be shortened. I have around 450 h on csgo on my steam profile and around 300 are from this server.

I know hyperscroll is banned by valve but since there’s a lot of people who use it I didn’t think it was a problem on this sever. If you unban me I just won’t use it again, is not like I need it to play ze, is just more fun.

BAN DETAILS

Player LoopyLoot Steam ID STEAM_1:0:241271802 Steam3 ID [U:1:482543604] Steam Community 76561198442809332 Invoked on 07-14-19 21:58 Banlength 11 mo, 2 wk, 3 d, 5 hr, 20 min Expires on 06-26-20 03:18 Reason hyperscroll Banned by Admin FrodoBangings Banned from Please Wait… Total Bans No previous bans Blocked (0) never

Syoudous
@Syoudous
📅 15 juillet 2019#2

The ban itself anyway is overkill. You should be fine now. Please though, take it elsewhere and not here when using scripts/whatever.

s’all good.

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.