Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Please lift the ban

@scenox📅 April 21, 2021⏱ 1 min de lecture👁 751 vues💬 2 postsCS:GO | Zombie Escape
SC
@scenoxOPOriginal
📅 21 avril 2021#1

Hello, I wanted to contact the server administration, I have been playing on the server for a long time, I do not break the rules,I do not use voice chat,I received a ban for I do not know for what reason…please lift the ban on me.My steam–STEAM_0:1:1215370

tormacoy
@tormacoy
📅 21 avril 2021#2

✅ Respuesta aceptada

Cant seem to find you on the banned list, are you sure you are banned? Try connecting to the server

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.