Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Bans

====Rem is trash RACISM admin, got slay then mute then ban with no reason

@Number_One📅 August 9, 2021⏱ 2 min de lecture👁 848 vues💬 4 posts❤️ 1Bans
ze-zombieescape
Number_One
@Number_OneOPOriginal
📅 9 août 2021#1

was playing like any time, but this time some trash was inside the server doing naughty to people. the scenario was like this :

  1. some people dead because not jumping.

  2. I wrote “jaja” laughing about that

  3. got slay by the trash “====Rem”

  4. asked why, he said ‘you throw flame’

  5. told him I didn’t and you are trash admin. 6-he muted me

  6. in next round some people throw flame again.

  7. got ban and there no reason. is this logical ?? paying what I didn’t do ?? all players was throwing flame like 5-8 people and the person who pay is me :smiley: . this is racism100%

  8. unban me because no reason or proof for that.

  9. please verify your admins activity. thanks for your time and reading this topic :smiley:.

WH
@whaa_u_say
📅 10 août 2021#2

i didnt see this happening but admins in mapeadores are getting out of control…

shit admins everywhere…they just do as they please. Shit admins include: Hitatu, zam, telo

i only have fun on mapeadores now when the good admins are present

good admins include: acme, dark and blue

Number_One
@Number_OneOP
📅 11 août 2021#3
↩ En réponse à Post #2

Hi dude, thanks for your word of bad admin and there is racism admins. what I can’t believe that you can’t defense your self and they will not listen to you. I think to report this community to the competent authorities because of racism and ego of the owners and I need help of player like you to support me. and some time I say it is trash community.

WH
@whaa_u_say
📅 12 août 2021#4

no, i like the community. almost everyone one is funny. just some admins ruin it…

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.