Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Some donations are ignored ?

@Kaperstone📅 September 9, 2016⏱ 2 min de lecture👁 443 vues💬 2 postsCS:GO | Zombie Escape
KA
@KaperstoneOPOriginal
📅 9 septembre 2016#1

Hello,

At the start of the week (4th Sept.) I’ve donated 2 eur to the server for supporter status. The donation was only detected automatically by the donation log and that’s it. At first, I thought it will all be automatic as I registered to the forum with my Steam account, later I asked in-game Altek about how long does it take to get the status, he said that I need to post on the supporter thread itself to get the status, I’ve posted and waited until the end of the week, in the mean time, I left a visitor message for Morell, in case the post wasn’t seen or in hopes for an answer. At the reach of the end of the week, I saw a thread by Valerio which in the content he included that he donated 2 euros and in just under 3 minutes, he got a response that he got the supporter status which took not only me, but I guess older and newer posts than mine, over days to get.

I don’t know if that’s a troll or somethin’, but its certainly an absurd and creates an inequality among the players.

Morell
@Morell
📅 9 septembre 2016#2

image

You got it from day 6, if you want you can reset it for today. I have answered because it has created a standalone post.

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.