Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

SourceTV Record for next events?

@wan186📅 August 18, 2015⏱ 2 min de lecture👁 507 vues💬 8 posts❤️ 1CS:GO | Zombie Escape
WA
@wan186OPOriginal
📅 18 août 2015#1

Hi friends,

Videos of Fapescape event are always in first person view, and that’s not really great. I searched for how to record a party to create nice videos, where we can see the whole action, and this is possible :slight_smile: But this must be done in the server side :oops:

Just read that: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SourceTV (specially the record section)

Recording don’t drop the performance. I think SourceTV records require very few disk space, because it’s only simple datas.

I don’t know if SourceTV himself drop performance, but maybe not if you set it private, to don’t have spectator during the session?

Maybe we can try it?

MO
@Mojonero
📅 18 août 2015#2

It was tried in css, but it crashed the server. Demo recording in csgo is certainly different with all the competitive game casting and overwatch demos, so there is a chance it might work, but I’m afraid we can’t test this kind of stuff until Morell comes back.

WA
@wan186OP
📅 18 août 2015#3

But i fear it’s a source engine feature, so it’s the same code since css… Except if this module is retro-compatible, and was updated since your last try maybe? I dunno…

Morell is the best to say about the technical part, cause it depends also on hardware ressources.

CATKrash
@CATKrash
📅 19 août 2015#4

Yesterday, investigating ways to crop demos and to record them, I saw this: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Demo_Recording_Tools#Notes Note the “cam_command” and the “thirdperson” commands. You should test them. I didn’t, so I don’t now what they do exactly, but maybe it could be interesting for what you want to do. Oh, and remember you have to use the sv_cheats command before those ones.

WA
@wan186OP
📅 19 août 2015#5

I read that you can’t do free moves with client demos… That’s why i’m requiring that. But i will try when i will got your demo this night :stuck_out_tongue:

WA
@wan186OP
📅 24 août 2015#6

Krash, i just tried the thirdperson and cam_command. You can only get third person view, and you can’t move around.

I confirm that tv_maxclients 0 disable broadcasting.

Morell, are you here? :stuck_out_tongue:

Morell
@Morell
📅 25 août 2015#7

We have to try.

WA
@wan186OP
📅 25 août 2015#8

F*ck yeah! :cool:

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.