Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Suggestion: Game Sounds

@DownRankService_Ltd📅 January 24, 2016⏱ 2 min de lecture👁 1 296 vues💬 3 posts❤️ 1CS:GO | Zombie Escape
DO
@DownRankService_LtdOPOriginal
📅 24 janvier 2016#1

I find that eventhough I use !stopsound to remove other players weapon sounds, 2 other sounds often make so I can’t hear people in the mics.

One is the sound of zombies getting hit. The other is the sound of my own weapon. I would love it if there were a way to mute these two sounds as well, or if that is not possible, then maybe lower their volume in general, compared to the mic volume of other players.

I don’t know if there already is a solution to this problem, using some commands in console that I do not know of. If there is I would love to hear it.

Please comment if u know any way to fix this. Or maybe if Morell would one day add a feature to accommodate this problem, that would be so awesome.

// DRS

AI
@AikLong
📅 24 janvier 2016#2

You can try using these 2 commands in console:

voice_scale //changes the mic volume of other players to the ratio of master volume 1 = default Example: voice_scale 0.5 Sets mic volume of other players to half of in game volume.

volume //changes in game volume 1 = default 0 = min; 1 = max

You can use volume 0.05 and voice_scale 10 for example to lower all in game sounds including own gun noises/zombie getting hit but raises mic volume of other players. Try changing the numbers to find which ones suits you the best.

DO
@DownRankService_LtdOP
📅 25 janvier 2016#3

Well I guess that solves it. Thought voice_scale only went up to 1. xD Thx :slight_smile:

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.