Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Mapping›Modelos, Texturas y Partículas

Transparent characters for better gameplay

@Jinzu📅 November 22, 2019⏱ 1 min de lecture👁 887 vues💬 2 postsModelos, Texturas y Partículas
ze-zombieescapecs:go
JI
@JinzuOPOriginal
📅 22 novembre 2019#1

hello So I’ve been playing couple of times in this server and I really enjoy being there **and I notice that sometimes players block vision to each other so Idk if it is available in csgo but when I used to play in css ze there were scripts/mods which make players transparent so others are able to see through each other and this would make cover/dodging lasers more easier ** So I suggest adding it to the server

Li-ion
@Li-ion
📅 22 novembre 2019#2

Hi, @Jinzu

We already have !hide, it doesn’t hide all the players but it hide the nearest to you.

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.