Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›General›International

[Videos] Zombie Escape

@Negnal📅 August 17, 2015⏱ 2 min de lecture👁 684 vues💬 13 posts❤️ 6International
NE
@NegnalOPOriginal
📅 17 août 2015#1

Hello. I’m not a Spanish Guy so I will use English here :stuck_out_tongue: I play on this server 60h+ so i decided to record some of map: I wanna record any hard/funny/interesting moments and map completed as human (the hard one ;o) I will put all of them in this thread and simply in my channel. Hope you will enjoy

full done Final stage on ze_fapescape

Some fun on ze_mariotower (ft. the “noooooo” guy * )

WA
@wan186
📅 17 août 2015#2

Your hero XD

Really good idea! I take some funny videos too, will post them.

What are you using to edit your videos?

WA
@wan186
📅 17 août 2015#3

Rooftop runaway speed bug. Fail to happy WTF ending :smiley:

(33s video)

NE
@NegnalOP
📅 17 août 2015#4

WA
wan186:
Your hero XD

Really good idea! I take some funny videos too, will post them.

What are you using to edit your videos?

You can post it here on this thread will be easier to find ! :smiley:

To edit I use sony vegas 12 and to record ShadowPlay

CATKrash
@CATKrash
📅 17 août 2015#5

I will post the last round of fapescape event when I have time.

WA
@wan186
📅 18 août 2015#6

Sorrento great try (In Memory Of Zolix Edition)

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 20 août 2015#7

Why im not on tnle videos when im the most better one? <3

WA
@wan186
📅 21 août 2015#8

I wish i was here when you won Mako :frowning: I don’t see you a lot this times, hope this will change :slight_smile:

WA
@wan186
📅 25 août 2015#9

I made a compilation of August 2015 best moments. I’m such in love with Zolix rekt by the door jaja! Enjoy!

ZO
@ZoLiX
📅 27 août 2015#10

FFVII Mako Reactor Extreme 2 (Only the bridge part) Played by ZoLiX’

ZO
@ZoLiX
📅 14 septembre 2015#11

FFVII Mako Reactor Extreme 2 Played by ZoLiX on Mapeadores Server . ( OP background voice of astor )

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 14 septembre 2015#12

PR
PrideStalker:
FFVII Mako Reactor Extreme 2 Played by ZoLiX on Mapeadores Server . ( OP background voice of astor )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyU9qJJb3vc

Aparte de ser un spammer y un puto pro, tengo una voz sensual bastante interesante.

ZO
@ZoLiX
📅 28 septembre 2015#13

ze_notredame_p3 Duo win Played by ZoLiX’ on Mapeadores server.

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.