Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Mapping›Mapas

Ze_einstein_v1 (Contest)

@Kurt-von-Kolmar📅 March 30, 2019⏱ 1 min de lecture👁 929 vues💬 1 post❤️ 2Mapas
frankencontest
KU
@Kurt-von-KolmarOPOriginal
📅 30 mars 2019#1

Beware, this is my very first CS:GO map whatsoever. I enjoy programming, 3D modelling as hobbies but had never used Hammer SDK before. Therefore, I can guarantee neither full playability nor quality. But I must say that it was really fun to create it and that I sincerely hope people will have fun playing it.

I consider this map to be quite difficult because some parts require a minimum of teamwork, while others require a minimum of moving skill. Also, I am afraid that trolling and being a retard might not help in finishing the map. But if people are having fun doing that, I understand :slight_smile:

Mapeadores is undeniably the best Zombie Escape server out there, and it has been for years. I have been playing there mainly with another account, but now I play with this account: Kurt von Kolmar.

Here is a basic presentation of ze_einstein_v1:

Map Concept: Albert Einstein, Math, and Madness. Map Duration: 10 min approx. Subjective Difficulty: Hard Spawn Number: 80 Alternative Route: 1 Teleports: Yes Triggers: Yes

Youtube Walkthrough Video (Warning! Spoiler Alert):

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.