Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Mapping›Mapas

ze_RE4_castle

@Raphi📅 April 11, 2015⏱ 2 min de lecture👁 545 vues💬 9 posts❤️ 8Mapas
Raphi
@RaphiOPOriginal
📅 11 avril 2015#1

Hey guys,

I hope I can speak english here, cause my spanish is terrible, I think you’ll understand better.

So I’ve start a map based of Resident Evil 4, the Castle part. For the moment I’m working on the Level 1

I have done this for the moment :

I’ll port it to CS:GO after As you can see, I need a skybox 3D and my Leon’s models is going wrong xD

Raphi
@RaphiOP
📅 10 mai 2015#2

EM
@emiliovirtual
📅 10 mai 2015#3

Look very nice ;D I hope can playing it soon!

ET
@Etereo_aka_Htuenti2
📅 17 mai 2015#4

Look very good Raphi I want to play it very soon

Raphi
@RaphiOP
📅 30 mars 2016#5

1st boss in work ! (After 1 year haha)

Raphi
@RaphiOP
📅 6 avril 2016#6

1st version of the map playable soon ! Need to fix and put entities image (and upgrade lighting)

image GSY1XYI.jpg1920×1080 image 6AJ3joz.jpg1600×900 image m1f7eLe.jpg1920×1080 image bQmOaxy.jpg1920×1080 image 2G1SRz8.jpg1600×900 image zo2itr1.jpg1920×1080 image Qw2umeS.jpg1600×900 image y361HOg.jpg1920×1080

CATKrash
@CATKrash
📅 7 avril 2016#7

Looks really cool. Any plans on porting it to CS:GO?

T0
@T0bi
📅 9 août 2016#8

dude this awosome can you put this on CSGO

PA
@Pabloreno
📅 11 août 2016#9

Great job Tobi.

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.