Mapeadores
Hub
AccueilPágina principal del HubActualitésÚltimas noticias y anunciosRèglesNormas de la comunidadMembresLista de miembros y staffPostuler AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ressources
BansListe des blocages et sanctionsStatistiquesStatistiques du serveurLeaderboardClassement des joueurs du serveurCollection de mapsMaps du serveur sur le Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Retour au site
Communauté
AccueilActualitésRèglesMembresPostuler AdminFAQBansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Feedback

[ZE] Weapons skins in CT

@Kim-Jong-Un📅 December 13, 2015⏱ 1 min de lecture👁 755 vues💬 1 postFeedback
KI
@Kim-Jong-UnOPOriginal
📅 13 décembre 2015#1

Hello, first I’m sorry if my English is bad, gonna be clear as possible. :wink:

So when we are playing on the server, as a Human, we are in the CT team. I’m wondering if it’s possible to add a menu / command / plugin to have the Terrorist weapons’ skins when we are playing as Human.

(cause even if I’m connecting as a Terrorist it works at the first round, then I’m considered as a CT)

Thanks for reading :smiley: !

📋 Ce post fait partie du forum historique de Mapeadores. Le contenu est préservé tel qu'il a été publié à l'origine.