Mapeadores
Hub
ГлавнаяPágina principal del HubНовостиÚltimas noticias y anunciosПравилаNormas de la comunidadКомандаLista de miembros y staffПодать заявку в админыSolicita formar parte del equipo
Форум
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ресурсы
БаныСписок блокировок и санкцийСтатистикаСтатистика сервераLeaderboardРейтинг игроков сервераКоллекция картКарты сервера в Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Назад на сайт
Сообщество
ГлавнаяНовостиПравилаКомандаПодать заявку в админыFAQБаныVIPSupporter
Форум
Форум
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Форум›Servers›Bans

Ban for no reason at all? (confused)

@Unraised📅 June 17, 2018⏱ Время чтения: 1 мин👁 887 просмотров💬 1 сообщениеBans
UN
@UnraisedOPОригинал
📅 17 июня 2018 г.#1

I tried to get on today only to get a message saying i was banned, i checked the link it gave me, and it says Syuse has banned me PERMANENTLY, for “Sie sind von VAC ausgeschlossen worden” which tranlates to "you have been excluded from VAC "… I have never had a VAC ban on my account, and I have never cheated, I am extremely confused as to why I was banned, and would love an explanation. Below is a link to my ban description. https://sbans.mapeadores.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:229171635&advType=steamid&Submit Edit- it appears over 70+ people have been banned for the same reason, just today alone, by the same person, all within a a few hours.

📋 Это сообщение является частью исторического форума Mapeadores. Контент сохранен в том виде, в котором он был опубликован.