Mapeadores
Hub
ГлавнаяPágina principal del HubНовостиÚltimas noticias y anunciosПравилаNormas de la comunidadКомандаLista de miembros y staffПодать заявку в админыSolicita formar parte del equipo
Форум
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ресурсы
БаныСписок блокировок и санкцийСтатистикаСтатистика сервераLeaderboardРейтинг игроков сервераКоллекция картКарты сервера в Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Назад на сайт
Сообщество
ГлавнаяНовостиПравилаКомандаПодать заявку в админыFAQБаныVIPSupporter
Форум
Форум
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Форум›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Bug with a zombie model and damage

@lukaa0📅 December 1, 2016⏱ Время чтения: 1 мин👁 407 просмотров💬 2 сообщенияCS:GO | Zombie Escape
LU
@lukaa0OPОригинал
📅 1 декабря 2016 г.#1

Hello, I have a problem, when I’m a zombie I dont see my zombie hands but human hands with knife (normal skin) and other problem is I dont see any damage dealt to zombies…

Could someone help me please ?

UN
@Unorth
📅 2 декабря 2016 г.#2

Hi, Custom gloves have been removed since the latest CSGO patch for the glove crates.

From what I understand the show damage plugin has also been removed by the server owner. They can provide an update on the dmg plugin but for now, no custom gloves will be available for the time being.

Regards, Unorth

📋 Это сообщение является частью исторического форума Mapeadores. Контент сохранен в том виде, в котором он был опубликован.