Mapeadores
Hub
ГлавнаяPágina principal del HubНовостиÚltimas noticias y anunciosПравилаNormas de la comunidadКомандаLista de miembros y staffПодать заявку в админыSolicita formar parte del equipo
Форум
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Ресурсы
БаныСписок блокировок и санкцийСтатистикаСтатистика сервераLeaderboardРейтинг игроков сервераКоллекция картКарты сервера в Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Назад на сайт
Сообщество
ГлавнаяНовостиПравилаКомандаПодать заявку в админыFAQБаныVIPSupporter
Форум
Форум
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Форум›Servers›Unirte

"edge squad - I Want To Join"

@edge_squad📅 May 6, 2018⏱ Время чтения: 2 мин👁 702 просмотров💬 2 сообщенияUnirte
ED
@edge_squadOPОригинал
📅 6 мая 2018 г.#1

Player Name: edge squad Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:185910410

How many hours do you have on the server? Use! Tiempovip 708 hours

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone? yes every day yes Who told you to join Mappers? How long have you known him? I found the server myself 1 year

Why do you want to join the community?

I am playing along time in mapeadores I would like to be part of this community even more.

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute? I’m a good player I love to help to people they need my help

How old are you? 20

Do you have experience in server administration? yes i have expirience i was admin in CSS server ‘Eufrag’

BL
@Blue_Ranger_Ksa
📅 10 мая 2018 г.#2

We dont need admins for now …

📋 Это сообщение является частью исторического форума Mapeadores. Контент сохранен в том виде, в котором он был опубликован.