Mapeadores

Admin App - Fara

Not as much of a meme as you’d want it to be.
Name of Player:
Fara

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:92712277

How many hours do you have on the server?
2300 hours at the time of posting this application.

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mappers Discord? Do you have a microphone?
Chatting in Mapeadores’ Discord on daily basis. Yes, I use microphone.

Who told you to join Mapeadores? How long have you known him?
No one. Found the server on CSGO’s community server list when I was looking for modes to play out of boredom. Joined the server for the first time in 2015 or 2016 (used a different nickname), spent about 100 hours on the server, then stopped playing. Found the server again 2,5 years ago and playing regularly since then under this nickname.

Why do you want to join the community?
I think I would make a good contribution to the server and the commnunity by becoming a helper/admin. Seeing that I’m far less autistic than an average player on the server, humbly speaking.
Despite what I may say on the server for jokes, I am a pretty much calm dude. I don’t have negative emotions towards anyone on the server.

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute?
As many people know, I like to look at maps/gamemode with a technical eye. This can be helpful when examining maps and potentially finding bugged parts (and knowing how to fix them). Besides that, probably the stuff I wrote in previous question because I don’t know how to write a good application.

How old are you?

Do you have experience in server administration?
I was a helper/low rank admin on 2 separate gmod servers (prophunt and breach mode).
No experience in administrating server from position of owner/technical admin.

If you are somehow still reading and think I wouldn’t be a good helper/admin, voice your reasons. I’d like to possibly improve based on that feedback.

1 Like

+1
he’s very active he knows the rules and add him to the team would be a great help for the server

1 Like

+1 , he wrote a lot on his admin app, deserves to get it

+1 good player very active and a good leader!

+1 for being a toxic fellow, will fit right in the admin team

+1 polish so will be good addition to the team , also knows the memes, also i actually thought he had a kid that means he will be good father = teacher = good admin :seemsgood: :okayge: