Mapeadores

Admin Application [D.M.S]Alone

Player Name:
[D.M.S]:heart::heart:Alone​:heart::heart:

Steam ID:
STEAM_1:1:118015795

How many hours do you have on the server?
Well i have been playing in server since 2014 but since i was a bit busy and lazy :smiley: i only have 300 hours but i have lots of exprience ^^

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone?
Yes
Most of the time im in mapeadores either TRLG discord
Who told you to join Mappers? How long have you known him?
Zolix but first time i joined i didnt know him but somehow i foundout that his from the same nation i am so i kinda got close to him and ya cas of him i played in mapeadores
since 2014 i guess :smiley:
Why do you want to join the community?
First think first there is not even a singel admin online in the morning witch i play so i just want to have a friendly server who can communicate with each other and listen to leader instead of spamming

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute?
Since thesedays we dont have an active admin who can help the leader to lead i just want to make that happen and i would like to stop the spamming of russians in server ^^

How old are you?
19 Years old

Do you have experience in server administration?
i used to be an admin in many games included cs.go but for csgo it was around 4 years ago.

Well thats my application i hope you underestand some infromation about me ^^
Best regard>
[D.M.S]:heart::heart:Alone​:heart::heart:

2 Likes

-1 dont know u very well so sorry.

+1 old player trustworthy never troll …
i hope we can see him with the team … ^^

+1 Good guy :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Bois if its possible forget my application tobe honest i dont think that right now i fit in the admin team so i will give my self a -1 later on when i have gathered more time play and got fit i will try my luck Gl bois :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 nice guy friendly ^^_/<3