Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Bans

Ban for no reason at all? (confused)

@Unraised📅 June 17, 2018⏱ 1 min read👁 887 views💬 1 postBans
UN
@UnraisedOPOriginal
📅 June 17, 2018#1

I tried to get on today only to get a message saying i was banned, i checked the link it gave me, and it says Syuse has banned me PERMANENTLY, for “Sie sind von VAC ausgeschlossen worden” which tranlates to "you have been excluded from VAC "… I have never had a VAC ban on my account, and I have never cheated, I am extremely confused as to why I was banned, and would love an explanation. Below is a link to my ban description. https://sbans.mapeadores.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:229171635&advType=steamid&Submit Edit- it appears over 70+ people have been banned for the same reason, just today alone, by the same person, all within a a few hours.

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.