Mapeadores

Best admin abuse 2021 Award... and the Winner is Dark! Congratulations!

Ty Dark award for longest ban you ever gave for no reason(Bearbeitet)
I came on server said
“voicechat: Hello Kutlutsch”
then Newb say:" I am gay"
I replied: “nice send name on grinder”
thats all and now he ban me for 10 month?
pls for what? I dont get it. Pls explain

And for the future pls send ppl reason why you ban them and dont insult me by writing: “troll racist cunt”
Thats not a explanation… Thank you would be great.

4 Likes

#freemajor2021 #shiboforadmin2021

#FreeMajor2021 #ShiboForAdmin2021

#freemajor2021 #shibonotforadmin2021

Oh hello Morel,
ppl said you are server owner. Maybe you heard of me. First of all very nice server and ppl. I rly appreciate the work you did here. Very good. Thanks for these great times on the server by so far =). I hope you can help me with my issue. Dark abused his power. So, can you maybe unban me? Then we can have more funny times. I love the ppl here and its one of the best ZE servers I have ever played. I am rly nice guy (you can ask other players they can confirm that). They day I got unbanned I buy supporter again as I did in the past. So we can have more great times on the server. Sorry for bad english. Have much fun ^^ and a good time.
Lovey regards and hot kisses your sincerely MajorKarpati

1 Like

I would advise you guys on not trying to impersonate other people and less Morell. This could lead to misunderstandings for other people. This is the type of things you should know you cant do.

#FreeMajor2021 #ShitboForAdmin3031

When we reactivate the sbans we will review it.

1 Like

#Freemajor.
I confirm major is a nice guys, maybe sometimes he is not funny and he think he is but, hes not doing annoying things like spam mic or racial slur just to be mean. To be honest i feel bad for Major bcs, i feel like it could have been me or anyone else,
make me wonder guys how frustrating it should be to invest time in a game, tryhard , get better , learn , ect. just to be ban 10 month bcs someone dont like u.

maybe he had a bad day or something…admins sometimes act cringe, but overall everyone has been great, major is a regular and this type of jokes are a norm between ppl who play together frequently, let’s wait for responses.

1 Like

#FreeMajor2021 #SpaickForAdmin2034

ok i understand your point and i think you are right, sometimes people have a bad days. That’s understanble and if he is going trought rought times, i trully hope he gets better and wishes the best for him, but my point is that, as an admin you shoudnt expel the frustration you get on other people (especilay in times like taht where “with coincidense” sbans site dont work, i mean u should be carefull with ban when the site to review it is down).
In real life i have seen coworkers fired for less than such behavior (insult in reason why he get banned for example),that is just no serious bro XD and if u get ban easyly like that , people just wouldnt play on a serv to wonder when my next ban will be ¯_( ͡:° ͜ ʖ ͡:°)_/¯

1 Like

Dark doesn’t ban people regularly. Yes this one was really long and should be reversed, but it was a repetitive issue. Constant mic spamming, trolling, and writing essays spewing hateful remarks directed at admins on discord every time he gets muted or banned. You guys might find it funny or like him for it, but you should also understand how annoying it can be for someone else. Too many people defending him considering the way he acts.

Ok wow Gilga you are against me since the beginning I play on the server and I am clearly sure you said some racist things about germany and africa. Dont know why.
Tell me if you say such things, can you bring up some examples for “mic spamming and trolling”? The essay thing is true, but what is false about that? I think you just wanna see me down so you are up.
Thats mobbin man… stop that shit. Not nice but speaks for yourself.

I never said anything about Germany and Africa. What is wrong with you? You clearly have some mental issues and I’m not trying to see you down. I just want you to stop being so annoying.

The thread has been quickly filled up with a bunch of nonsense and I posted (on Discord) that the ban ‘expired’ appropriately after a few hours that it had occurred. Unbanned roughly 16 hours ago. Whatever happened, happened. Both were spoken to and the easier way is to just move on from it. We can all agree the ban length is absurd.

1 Like