Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›Servers›Bans

""Hichatu""

@Eric_2📅 September 27, 2022⏱ 2 min read👁 1,055 views💬 12 posts❤️ 1Bans
ze-zombieescape
ER
@Eric_2OPOriginal
📅 September 27, 2022#1

I don’t understand if you are targeting me or what, I am not looking for your trouble, you said ban me for a day, but this has been 4 or 5 days later, I am still being ban. what do you want for me?

Hichatu
@Hichatu
📅 September 27, 2022#2

You should be unbanned, if not, send me your STEAMID.

ER
@Eric_2OP
📅 September 27, 2022#3
↩ In reply to Post #2

This is my steamID: 76561198099550970

Hichatu
@Hichatu
📅 September 27, 2022#4
↩ In reply to Post #3

I added a ban for 1minute and let it expire, try joining the server now.

ER
@Eric_2OP
📅 September 27, 2022#5
↩ In reply to Post #4

Still not working, still being ban.

Hichatu
@Hichatu
📅 September 27, 2022#6
↩ In reply to Post #5

When you join, does it actually say you are still banned?

Your name doesn’t appear on the ban website and I can’t manually unban you. Trying to fix it.

ER
@Eric_2OP
📅 September 27, 2022#7
↩ In reply to Post #6

I don’t know why, but when I read the server information I get a popup that says I’ve been banned from the server.

Hichatu
@Hichatu
📅 September 27, 2022#8
↩ In reply to Post #7

Try joining now? If that doesn’t work you will have to wait for the owner to get online to fix it.

ER
@Eric_2OP
📅 September 27, 2022#9
↩ In reply to Post #8

Still not working, I don’t know what’s going on here, I keep getting pop-ups saying I’m banned from the server.

_D
@_Darckdore_Recrute
📅 September 27, 2022#10

ban

GA
@Gallus257
📅 November 27, 2022#11

hich pls unban me too…its now 3 years…iam still waiting

KA
@Kaperstone
📅 December 9, 2022#12

bruh, are you requesting for yourself or for eric

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.