Mapeadores

Mirs ban part 2

We were playing pirates… someone , i think it was “you are noob team” dropped sword and somehow it went to me and i didnt see it… i fall back to the door but item wasn’t read when zombie came, so i fell back and dropped it to someone. I didn’t try to pick sword, i just tried to use it on the door but item wasn’t ready and then i dropped it. That’s not trolling.

a affirmative alert alien aliens all am an anything are area ass at away
backup bag bastard bastards blow blows bogie bogies bravo
call casualty casualties charlie check checking clear command continue control cover creep creeps
dam damn dat dis delta down
east echo eliminate everything
fall fight fire five force formation four foxtrot freeman
get go god going got grenade guard
have he heavy hell here hold hole hostiles hot
i in is
ja
kick
lay left lets let’s level lookout
maintain mission mister mom mother move movement moves my
need negative neutralized niner no north nothing
o objective of oh ok okay one order orders our out over
patrol people position post private
quiet
r radio recon request right
sector secure shit shot shut sign signs silence sir six some something south squad stay supressing sweep
take tango target team teh that the there tight these theyre they’re this those three two
u uh uhh under upur
we weapon weapons weird west we’ve weve will
ya ye yea yeah yeh yes you your
zero zone zulu

What happened to you man? You used to be a good player a few years back but you’ve been trolling as of late. Normally people troll less the more they play. If you’re bored you could just play some other game.

Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV with an EXPANDED FREE TRIAL? Which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward Expansion up to level 60 for FREE with no restrictions on playtime.
oh and since you’ve been banned almost perma:
Global Suicide Hotline Resources
Suicide hotlines provide help to those in need. Contact a hotline if you need support yourself or need help supporting a friend. If you’re concerned about a friend, please encourage the person to contact a hotline as well.
Portugal : Emergency: 112 Suicide Hotlines: 21 854 07 40 and 8 96 898 21 50
Spain : Emergency: 112 Suicide Hotline: 914590050

what are you talking about? someone dropped the item and it went to me. I tried to use it but it wasnt ready…so i dropped it like i should… if someone was trolling it wasnt me

You tried to epick the wall but the other guy with sword (you are noob team) was faster and you toke the item that he left. He didn’t use the item so you can’t really say ‘it wasnt ready’. You decided to doorhug and drop the sword to a random guy that didn’t know he had sword.
Next round you toke medallion and tried to sell it for free supporter in chat, then you dropped the medall to a random and then he dropped to another random…
Lets not forget the round you toke heal and didn’t heal defenders after leader telling you. You decided to doorhug and heal people at bridge.
3 rounds you trolled with items, 3 rounds we lost, stop playing the victim here.

I doorhug and used the sword, but item wasnt ready…
Hera dropped the medallion, and i dropped it back.
Heal and medallion is better to doorhug and you fall back to heal…

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously… dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.