Mapeadores

Spaick - Helper Application

Player name: ★Spaick

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:49735889

How many hours do you have on the server?
1555 hours.

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone?
Yes.
Everyday.
Yes.

Who told you to join Mappers? How long have you known him?
Nobody, I found this server by myself.

Why do you want to join the community?
I’ve been playing on mapeadores’s cs go server for a few years now, and I am really active since one year. I’m enjoying the community more and more, I’d like to be more useful on the server, to teach new members how this gamemode works by giving them as much information as possible, to make sure their game session goes well.

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute?
You should count on me because I’m calm, patient and a very attentive person. I’m always ready to help someone, moreover, I’m able to speak three languages (French, English and Spanish). Most people connecting to the server are from France, Spain and England ; If one of these people can only speak his native language, I could help him more easily than someone who doesn’t speak his language. I think this asset will be very useful, that’s why you should count on me.

How old are you?
19 years old.

Do you have experience in server administration?
Yes, since a few years ago, I’ve been admin on a Minecraft server and on a Garry’s mod server (SchoolRP) who was a really famous french server. Despite my young age (around 14-15 years old), I was capable to be mature and responsible, that’s why the people of this server trusted me. In addition, I’ve played enough to know the commands of an admin.

2 Likes

+1 active and funny guy!

1 Like

Good player and will be good helper :+1:
+1

1 Like

+1 A really active player and surely will be a good helper

1 Like

Hi, it’s excelent player with very good knowledge on a large number of map. And all the time number one top damage.
+1

1 Like

Helpful, honest, nice, fucker speaks so many languages, not even +1 but +2 from me.

1 Like

Spaick, he is a good player. He is playing almost 24/7 on the server, knows english and spanish, even though it is not he is native languages. When he is playing with cool head can chill down some plebs. So +1 from me

1 Like

+1 e is a good player. He is playing almost 24/7 on the server

This thread just shows how useless the “+1” is :cowboy_hat_face:

Dikke billen 5 reeten!

Sorry! But I’ve gotta give you a -1

You might be active and a multilingual genius, but I definitely wouldn’t consider you a calm and patient person. Being toxic pretty often, bitching around because of points and calling people a Nazi just because they don’t listen to your sometimes very brazen orders. Sorry, but I don’t see you in this position.

gotta agree with curry on that one…

If he is aktiv and do what a admin have to do i agree +1 from me but i agree curry too

i stay neutral on this gl spaick.

Hi, first of all I was just kidding, and it was really a while ago, curry you were inactive for a while (since February) and most of the people of the server know that now I have changed my mentality.

no u havent, lol … -1