Mapeadores

Tripl3D - Cutie boy looking for sugar admin position

Name of Player : Tripl3D
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:426078299
How many hours do you have on the server? Time! Vip Dios/Around
160 hrs
Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to Mapeadores Discord? Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have a microphone. I’ve never connected to Mapeadores Discord before but I will gladly to connect for a threesome…I mean wholesome friendship.

Who told you to join Mapeadores? How long have you known him?
Did you just assume his gender?
My friend’s stepmom’s step-cousin in law stepped into my room one night and told me about it. He wanted me to continue his legacy as his last wish.
I’m joking. I found it myself.

Why do you want to join the community?
I love this community. It’s like my 3rd home. It warms the coldness from the world in my rusty heart.
In return, I’d like to dedicate my youth to help this community more enjoyable.

Why should we count on you? What can you bring?
With 160 hrs experience, I have never left a teammate behind. I value every single life (even if they’re dumb).
I’ve seen racism, sexism, bdsm, bullying and other unhealthy behaviours in this server. They bully a kid just because he’s a kid. They spit hatred on a guy just because his name has non-Roman characters. They call people trash just because they can’t surf. They troll and kill the whole team just to satisfy their sickness. They disgust a guy who using CAPS in chat. I want to stop them. I want to keep this community healthy and balance where everyone can call it home.
“You can count on me like one two three I’ll be there”, Bruno Mars once said. I’ll be a lighter to shine all the dirty dust and burn them down.

How old are you?

Do you have experience in server administration?
No, I know it doesn’t count but I helped an old lady to cross the street before.