Mapeadores
Hub
HomePágina principal del HubNewsÚltimas noticias y anunciosRulesNormas de la comunidadMembersLista de miembros y staffApply to be AdminSolicita formar parte del equipo
Forum
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
Resources
BansBlocklist and sanctionsStatisticsServer statisticsLeaderboardServer player rankingMap CollectionServer maps on Steam Workshop
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
Back to web
Community
HomeNewsRulesMembersApply to be AdminF.A.Q.BansVIPSupporter
Forum
Forum
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›Forum›General›Presentaciones

ZeGaWa's Presenation

@ZeGaWa📅 July 12, 2015⏱ 1 min read👁 421 views💬 5 postsPresentaciones
ZE
@ZeGaWaOPOriginal
📅 July 12, 2015#1

Hola :smiley:

Maybe the only word I know in spanish (I’m joking but I can only understand few words)

I’m ZeGaWa and I’m new on the ZE CsGo Server but I love it :heart::heart: I’m French I’m 20Years Old. I played a lot of ZE and ZM when I was young but it was on Css. Humm what can I say more ?? I can speak a little bit spanish but like in english I do some mistakes … maybe more mistakes in spanish ^^’

If you have a question ask it, I don’t bite I swear :stuck_out_tongue:

See you on the forum or on the server :slight_smile:

EM
@emiliovirtual
📅 July 12, 2015#2

Welcome to our community. Have fun ;D

ZE
@ZeGaWaOP
📅 July 12, 2015#3

Thanks You :smiley:

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 July 13, 2015#4

Welcome and have fun :smiley:

Morell
@Morell
📅 July 13, 2015#5

Welcome, if you need anything go to International subforum.

📋 This post is part of the historic Mapeadores forum. The content is preserved exactly as it was originally published.