Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Unirte

Admin App -Mehdi

@Mehdi.Gm📅 July 28, 2021⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 900 浏览💬 8 帖子❤️ 9Unirte
ze-zombieescapecs:go
ME
@Mehdi.GmOP楼主
📅 2021年7月28日#1

Nombre del jugador: Mehdi gm

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mehdigm19/

¿Cuántas horas tienes en el servidor? Usa !tiempovip 2325.5 hours

¿Tienes Discord instalado? ¿Cada cuanto te conectas al Discord de Mapeadores? ¿Tienes micrófono? Yes, I have discord installed. I connect everyday to Mapeadores discord. Yes, I have a microphone.

¿Quién te dijo que te unieras a Mapeadores?¿Hace cuánto tiempo lo conoces? No one. I found it by myself since 2 years ago.

¿Por qué quieres unirte a la comunidad? I want to join to help and support the community

¿Por qué deberíamos contar contigo? ¿Qué puedes aportar? You should rely on me because I can help people if they need anything and answer their questions and also active on the server.

¿Cuántos años tienes? 21

¿Tienes experiencia en la administración de servidores? No, I don’t

ZA
@Zam-The-Man
📅 2021年7月28日#2

Regular player, doesn’t troll. Would be a welcome addition to the admin team +1

Spaick
@Spaick
📅 2021年7月29日#3

Active and friendly player. imageimage600×700 88.8 KB

_K
@_kam
📅 2021年7月29日#4

Very delightful to play games with and never trolls, plus he got cosmos in like a year so that should say a lot about how active he is

HI
@HitchCock
📅 2021年8月4日#5

+1 He is a nice guy and very active.

TK
@TKP_Stefan
📅 2021年8月4日#6

Has been on the server for QUITE a while now, and has always been a great and friendly guy for this entire time. Surely a +1 from me once more admins are needed.

qw0x
@qw0x
📅 2021年8月9日#7

+1 will be good addtion to current badmun team inshallah

QU
@qutluch
📅 2021年8月23日#8

+1 Nice guy, behaves does not troll and is very active. Will be a good admin!

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。