Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Unirte

Admin app - Zam The Man

@Zam-The-Man📅 July 27, 2020⏱ 阅读时长 4 分钟👁 2,372 浏览💬 29 帖子❤️ 3Unirte
🔒 已关闭
ZA
@Zam-The-ManOP楼主
📅 2020年7月27日#1

Player Name: Zam The Man

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:63741291

How many hours do you have on the server? Use !Tiempovip 1282

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapeadores Discord? Do you have a microphone? Yes. I visit the mapea discord a few times a day. Yes, I have a mic.

Who told you to join Mapeadores? How long have you know it? Nobody told me about mapea. I discovered it on my own

Why do you want to join the community? I am passionate about the mapea server and i want to contribute to its improvement. Additionally, i feel that much more often than before, there is no one to restore some order and i want to help mitigate this. I am also here very regularly (usually several hours a day)

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute? I can be counted on as i am on the server regularly and i see myself as a reliable person and one that knows not to be abusive. I am also quick to answer questions and help people in the server when they have any issues. I always offer my help to others but i also know when to be firm in regards to decision making. Being a mature, sensible player and not a troll are further reasons why you can count on me.

How old are you? I will be 24 in a few weeks

Do you have experience in server administration? I have no previous experience in administration but i am aware of some of the basic commands.

JO
@Johan_1
📅 2020年7月28日#2

+1 friendly person helps others if needed why not

SE
@Serene
📅 2020年7月29日#3
↩ 回复 Post #1

+1 Nice person, would be good as admin :smiley: :+1:

DA
@Dark91
📅 2020年7月29日#4

+1 Nice pleb. Helps people and is active. :+1:

DR
@draciuz
📅 2020年7月29日#5

+1 friendly, good player, laser lover, never trolling

_W
@_Weady
📅 2020年7月29日#6

+1 Friendly guy, funny person and very active.

SH
@Shibo
📅 2020年7月29日#7

+1 regular player, friendly as far as I know and would make for a good admin

_K
@_kam
📅 2020年7月29日#8

An affable person and is always online (when I mean always, I mean ALWAYS) :joy:

+1 habibi

LO
@LordRizzy
📅 2020年7月29日#9

never see this guy on the server

FR
@fraz
📅 2020年7月29日#10

+1 because when I join the server he always greets me with “sup fraz” and I say “sup zam” and we spam lennies at eachother

QU
@qutluch
📅 2020年7月30日#11

+1 friendly, helpful and good ze player. He would be a fair admin!

TK
@TKP_Stefan
📅 2020年7月30日#12

Zam is always on the server (as far as i can tell) and he does seem and sound like he could help the server in the best way possible. Would definitely +1 him to be part of the admin team.

PR
@Protorp
📅 2020年7月30日#13

A trustworthy guy who has capable qualities of being an admin. Committed and reasonable, Zam the man is who you wanna choose.

SU
@suii
📅 2020年7月31日#14

+1 from me, really friendly guy very likeable person :smiley:

Batman
@Batman
📅 2020年8月1日#15

+1 always in the server always good commincation in the server

BG
@BGk420
📅 2020年8月3日#16

+1 give him admin already.

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 2020年8月4日#17

I’ve been joining the last few days, and i saw you in the server. You seem a cool and chill guy and i’d like to see you in the admin team. +1

BL
@BlacK_MaMBa
📅 2020年8月4日#18

+1 here, nice guy and always caring about plebs asking questions on chat, also very active on server

~Mamba

GI
@Gilga
📅 2020年8月8日#19

+1 friendly and helpful guy

BA
@badelitesjavi
📅 2020年8月10日#20

+1, he is a good guy, friendly, active and an amazing bro :+1: :grinning:

Telo
@Telo
📅 2020年8月11日#21

+1 i need atleast 20 characters to post

LO
@LordRizzy
📅 2020年8月11日#22

Zam the Adman ?

“stuff to make it >20 characters”

DI
@Dimaphh
📅 2020年10月12日#23

+1 good guy :DDDDDDDDDDDD

FR
@Fraz0r
📅 2020年10月12日#24

+1 i say yes Good player go for it Zam.

TR
@Tripl3D
📅 2020年10月14日#25

+1 :heartpulse: for Zam

tormacoy
@tormacoy
📅 2020年10月14日#26

+1 from me too. Good guy, plays a ton and knows the server. He even endures my bullying like a champ KEK.

qw0x
@qw0x
📅 2020年11月17日#28

+1 , good man with good strats

GO
@GoL-D-ROGER
📅 2020年11月19日#29

1+ friendly and active

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。