Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Unirte

Admin application [KZ]

@Tenochtitlan📅 January 25, 2020⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 852 浏览💬 4 帖子Unirte
TE
@TenochtitlanOP楼主
📅 2020年1月25日#1

Name Of Player Play[E]rs / Tenochtitlan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:557890923

How many hours do you have on the server? Use !tiempovip Couldn’t find any way to check playtime on KZ :confused:

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone? I have Mapeadores installed/connected and do not use microphone !

Who told you to join Mapeadores? I started to play on ZE server after the pervious server I was playing on closed :frowning: but I’ve heard of mapeadores ZE server long time ago, when you were testing weird maps with water on it (just before cze close I guess)

Why do you want to join the community? I mostly play on KZ server now,and there’s no admin on unfortunatly witch can cause some troubles :confused: Also I would like to help populating the server, and Admin stature can be seen as a “cement” a link between propesct players and the community.

How old are you? 22yo

Do you have experience in server administration? I used to be admin in a small servers on CSS (multimod server)

Spaick
@Spaick
📅 2020年1月26日#2

Old/Trustful player, I know he’s really good at KZ, already saw him when i was playing sometimes, for me it’s a yes.

:100:

TE
@TenochtitlanOP
📅 2020年2月2日#3

✅ Respuesta aceptada

Cancelled since I’ve got a job opportuinity outside my borders, I don’t think I’ll have so much time to play for the comings months.

FalleN-Divvoe
@FalleN-Divvoe
📅 2020年2月2日#4

Good luck with the job. Sounds Exciting!

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。