Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Unirte

Apply for an admin position

@shika📅 October 25, 2018⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 826 浏览💬 5 帖子Unirte
SH
@shikaOP楼主
📅 2018年10月25日#1

Player’s Name: NARAKA Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143059673

How many hours do you have on the server? -720 hours

Do you have Discord installed?

  • Yes

How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord?

  • Yes

Do you have a microphone?

  • No

Who told you to join Mapeadores

  • Found it by myself since like 2-3 years ago (i think) my first ZE CSGO server

Why do you want to join the Community?

  • I have an issue about mic spamming and other thing but mostly mic spamming in your timezone most of admins are on the bed but I think I can help because of the different timezone and sure I want the server to be better

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute?

  • I basically on the server on almost everyday in my timezone like 20:00 - 24:00 around this if on the weekend basically I have all day but however, I still have a life to live :stuck_out_tongue: so It depends

How old are you? 25

Best regards NARAKA

DO
@Dominikk
📅 2018年10月25日#2

+rep I know him well, helpful. Good player and mapper.

FR
@Fraz0r
📅 2018年10月25日#3

+rep Please let this Dude be admin naraka ching chong we need an admin on different timezones instead of focus on EU all the time.

N_
@N_I_N_J_A
📅 2018年10月27日#4

+1 :3 naraka <3 good player good mapper <3

LE
@LeBreton
📅 2018年11月7日#5

Pleasant player always present to put a good-humored touch. Etant présent aussi souvent que moi, cela serait pratique d’avoir plus d’admin pour mettre des balises ainsi atteindre plus de carte ayant plus de challenge. Bye :stuck_out_tongue:

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。