Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›General›Presentaciones

Become admin

@VADNESS_EZ_Gamdom.com📅 November 20, 2017⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 1,082 浏览💬 2 帖子Presentaciones
VA
@VADNESS_EZ_Gamdom.comOP楼主
📅 2017年11月20日#1

Name of Player: VADNESS Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203428987/ How many hours do you have on the server? Time! 250 hours Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to Maper Discord? Do you have a microphone? Yes I have Discord and I connect to Mapeadores Discord every day between 6pm and 10pm and on weekends the whole day. Yes I have a microphone. Who told you to join Mapmakers? How long have you known him? Nobody told me about Mapeadores, I searched “zombies” and found the server and really liked it. I have been playing on Mapeadores since 2016. Why do you want to join the community? Because I really like Mapeadores and I would like to help other players to have a better experience. Why should we count on you? What can you bring? I have no history of trolling/being disrespectful or anything negative. I play during times there are no admins or helpers online (especially early weekend mornings). I have also been treated very kindly on Mapeadores so I would like to return the favour by helping the new players. How old are you? 18 Do you have experience in server administration? Unfortunately I have never had the opportunity.

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 2017年11月21日#2

NoneNuevo rango Ayudante / Helper

Requisitos / Requirements:

  • Más de 350 horas (VIP ORO) / More than 350 hours
  • Tener micrófono / A microphone
  • Entrar al Discord: https://discord.gg/Dj93qfU

You only have 250 hours and the minium is on 350h.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。