Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Bug with a zombie model and damage

@lukaa0📅 December 1, 2016⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 407 浏览💬 2 帖子CS:GO | Zombie Escape
LU
@lukaa0OP楼主
📅 2016年12月1日#1

Hello, I have a problem, when I’m a zombie I dont see my zombie hands but human hands with knife (normal skin) and other problem is I dont see any damage dealt to zombies…

Could someone help me please ?

UN
@Unorth
📅 2016年12月2日#2

Hi, Custom gloves have been removed since the latest CSGO patch for the glove crates.

From what I understand the show damage plugin has also been removed by the server owner. They can provide an update on the dmg plugin but for now, no custom gloves will be available for the time being.

Regards, Unorth

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。