Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Mapping›Mapas

Can you bring back Atix_Helicoper for a limited time

@74_T0bi📅 August 18, 2020⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 773 浏览💬 1 帖子❤️ 1Mapas
ze-zombieescapecs:go
74
@74_T0biOP楼主
📅 2020年8月18日#1

3 years ago there was a tradition in the server that every day at 5 or 6 am the map gets changed automatically to Atix_Helicopter and I liked playing on that map a lot. I have a lot of memories in this map, Can you bring this map for a limited time which I would appreciate a lot if you bring it back. I know you have removed it because there is an alternative which is Atix_Apocalypse. A memory :slight_smile:

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。