Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Cannot connect to the server

@74_T0bi📅 June 29, 2021⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 1,514 浏览💬 9 帖子❤️ 2CS:GO | Zombie Escape
ze-zombieescapecs:go
🔒 已关闭
74
@74_T0biOP楼主
📅 2021年6月29日#1

I can’t connect to the server, Failed after retrying 30 times. Any other server works.

DO
@Dominikk
📅 2021年6月29日#2

Hi, try restarting your game or steam and let me know if it helped.

edit: I sent you the rest on discord as if this way wouldn’t work.

KE
@kenzocate
📅 2021年7月9日#3

hey i have the same problem, i tried router,uninstal csgo can’t fix it so if you have any solution ill be glad to try it :slight_smile:

74
@74_T0biOP
📅 2021年7月13日#4
↩ 回复 Post #3

Well, It got fixed, I don’t know why it’s happening. It happens very frequently

KE
@kenzocate
📅 2021年7月13日#5

ill wait, but it’s been month now :frowning:

ML
@mLp.bg
📅 2021年7月26日#6

Hi, I can’t log in right now. I try, but without success. :frowning:

Morell
@Morell
📅 2021年7月26日#7
↩ 回复 Post #6

Server restarted just now, maybe this is the problem, try again.

Syoudous
@Syoudous
📅 2021年7月26日#8

Updated things on the back end. Should be solid now at time of Morell’s writing.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。