Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Unirte

checkster wants to help

@checkster📅 April 9, 2018⏱ 阅读时长 3 分钟👁 566 浏览💬 2 帖子Unirte
CH
@checksterOP楼主
📅 2018年4月9日#1

Player Name: checkster

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:19531561

How many hours do you have on the server? Use! Tiempovip 151 Judging purely on that is kinda bias, but its ok if you do.

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone? Yes. sometimes I’m not that talkative all the time. Yes.

Who told you to join Mappers? How long have you known him? I’ve spoken to morell a few times on discord about server stuff. Cant say I know the guy, only by name, and I assume he knows me by name to.

Why do you want to join the community? I play here a lot, Im not always on and sometimes I leave cause I do not like the map.

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute? Many years, Id honestly like to sort those damn lag spikes as of late, then again to do that Id need to see logs etc. Maybe some setting tweaking, could also be that server specs are to low for the amount of players. Used to managing many servers alone tbh, I hate website stuff, never ask me for help on websites, the rest I’m sure I can help out.

How old are you? “X years” that suits me fine, I’m old lets just say that.

Do you have experience in server administration?

Used to do root stuff but that gets lonely, and then you get all the drama, Id be glad to help in any way. Im sure I can lend a helping hand both to morell and to the ze server.

All up to you guys though.

CH
@checksterOP
📅 2018年4月10日#2

Btw this is not an admin ap per say, its more a ask me if you need any help.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。