Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

CS:GO Ubuntu custom files

@kyle_reese1📅 December 8, 2017⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 551 浏览💬 3 帖子CS:GO | Zombie Escape
KY
@kyle_reese1OP楼主
📅 2017年12月8日#1

Hola, I have switched from Windows to Ubuntu but it seems the Ubuntu CS:GO client has problems downloading custom maps from servers.

Has anyone had success playing CS:GO ZE on linux?

gracias -kyle_reese

Enviolinador
@Enviolinador
📅 2017年12月12日#2

KY
kyle_reese:
Hola, I have switched from Windows to Ubuntu but it seems the Ubuntu CS:GO client has problems downloading custom maps from servers.

Has anyone had success playing CS:GO ZE on linux?

gracias -kyle_reese

As far as I know, downloads are pretty broken on both linux and mac ports of the CS:GO. I have had some problems when downloading maps on my OSX partition, but usually I bypass them by downloading the .bsps and putting them in the /maps folder by myself. Have you noticed if this happened with all maps, or just larger (say more than 64MB) ones?

KY
@kyle_reese1OP
📅 2017年12月31日#3

Hi. I found a .zip file online with alot of the current .bsps in so I put that in the /maps folder, but then it couldn’t download the .nav files so I don’t think it was a file size issue.

I ended up going back to Windows 7 anyway.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。