Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

got vac...

@suii📅 August 30, 2017⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 607 浏览💬 1 帖子CS:GO | Zombie Escape
SU
@suiiOP楼主
📅 2017年8月30日#1

Hey, I shall share a story of woe and pain…

Basically what happened was a friend of mine was round my house for a few weeks (long and personal story) but he was playing on my computer as he did not have his, we took it in turns to play CS:GO, was quite fun, but after a few days he started using my PC without me being around and it must of been in that time that he decided to cheat… (Let me make this perfectly clear, I DO NOT like to cheat and do not like hackers and refuse to see them as anything but ) Shortly after him using my PC (a day after he left) I noticed I got disconnected from a server, and the reason was VAC or something, checked my profile and sure enough I got a Vac ban. In short all I’m asking is that you transfer my time from my “main” and old account to my new one - The ID’s are below.

Old account: - STEAM_0:0:191848085 New account: - STEAM_0:0:227096773

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from someone soon regarding this.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。