Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Hello, apply for my Unbann! SKYLINE!!

@Sky1📅 July 8, 2017⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 602 浏览💬 11 帖子CS:GO | Zombie Escape
SK
@Sky1OP楼主
📅 2017年7月8日#1

Hello, I hope you all well I wanted to address that I would apologize to everyone because I have built a lot of shit in the past I hope you can forgive me and we can play again in peace it really plays me fun in mapeadores too Since there are very good players on the server are thank you morell u best admin

MO
@Mojonero
📅 2017年7月8日#2

image

is it ‘morell u best admin’ or ‘morell u spanish gay racist faggot’ ? o_O

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 2017年7月8日#3

-1

SK
@Sky1OP
📅 2017年7月8日#4

Thanks for you’re Feedback!

FrodoBangings
@FrodoBangings
📅 2017年7月8日#5

-1 You seriously need help. image

SK
@Sky1OP
📅 2017年7月8日#6

Thanks for you’re Feedback!

SK
@Sky1OP
📅 2017年7月8日#7

What Happened in the Past i cant change anymore but if u think i wont get unbanned so close this theard and dont waste more time cya

74
@74_T0bi
📅 2017年7月8日#8

-420

SK
@Sky1OP
📅 2017年7月8日#9

-420

420 always^^

OL
@Olivera_2
📅 2017年7月8日#10

unban him for the memes, Mapeadores need a clown.

SK
@Sky1OP
📅 2017年7月8日#11

What for a Clown ? u are dumb olivka

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。