Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Mapping›Problemas y Dudas

HELP! Entity bug

@_NDRE📅 April 24, 2021⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 878 浏览💬 2 帖子Problemas y Dudas
_NDRE
@_NDREOP楼主
📅 2021年4月24日#1

Hi guys. I need your help, I have a bug in the VHE that all menu entities disappear. Because when I compiled and tested it, I wanted to edit it a bit and I got that bug that the entities do not appear, please help me

Captura de pantalla 2021-04-24 171310

qw0x
@qw0x
📅 2021年4月24日#2

I’m gonna be honest dude, it’s scorched earth here, you 've been sent to discord which is active, and judging by your situation you didn’t managed to resolve your issue there. you can try to ask reddit on https://www.reddit.com/r/csmapmakers/ but i think it will be faster for you to google/youtube it especially if you developing for cs 1.6. btw +respect for keeping game alive

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。