Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Unirte

Helper application

@KaiserPepe📅 June 7, 2018⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 713 浏览💬 4 帖子❤️ 2Unirte
KA
@KaiserPepeOP楼主
📅 2018年6月7日#1

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:26577839

How many hours do you have on the server?

517

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone?

Yes Occasionally, it’s on the list Yes

Who told you to join Mappers? How long have you known him?

No one, got advice on this application thing from Unorth though.

Why do you want to join the community?

I notice there are times when people shout in various languages, give false info, spam and so on and I can’t do anything because no admin around or someones afk or just doesn’t do anything (not criticising anyone by the way) so I’d like to be able to actually do something if they don’t stop.

Why would they count on you? What can you contribute?

I’m an admin of TRLG, zombie escape clan. If people don’t follow the rules or are a nuiscance I could step in I guess.

How old are you?

I’m of age

Do you have experience in server administration?

Not in csgo

BL
@Blue_Ranger_Ksa
📅 2018年6月8日#2

+1 helpful trustworthy i hope you give him a chance … the world need pepe … :cool:

TI
@tiberius1
📅 2018年6月8日#3

If you give this guy admin he will kick/ban everyone he doesn’t like or disagrees with, he is also a pathological liar and holds grudges like a 9 year old, most of the ze community know how cancerous he is just ask around…

Li-ion
@Li-ion
📅 2018年6月8日#4

+1 we need pepe we need pepe Xxxd

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。