Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›CS:GO | Zombie Escape

Helper Application

@Sonicd71_Twitch_Streamer📅 January 13, 2019⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 777 浏览💬 4 帖子CS:GO | Zombie Escape
SO
@Sonicd71_Twitch_StreamerOP楼主
📅 2019年1月13日#1

Hello, my name is Sonicd71 and I would like to apply for Helper!


Name: Sonicd71 Age: 16 Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198874745411


The reason I want to become a Helper is because I would like to help people that do not know anything about the server and / or does not know how zombie survival works.

The microphone spamming and other weird things people scream in the server is inappopriate and needs to be muted and / or kicked if needed.

I am mostly online in the weekends and sometimes mid week (I still have school).


This is my application for Helper! :slight_smile: Cya in the server

Spacemonkey
@Spacemonkey
📅 2019年1月13日#2

/t/nuevo-rango-ayudante-helper/17395

btw are you a Free2play User ? Just Curious

SO
@Sonicd71_Twitch_StreamerOP
📅 2019年1月14日#3

No, i am not

Spacemonkey
@Spacemonkey
📅 2019年1月14日#4

hope you checked the Link i gave you because theres some Points missing in your Application, for example the amount of hours you’ve spent on the Server. I hope i didnt offend you in anyway witht eh f2p Question, i wish you best Lucks for your App. if you write a New one. (btw im not sure if these Requirements are up to date so you probaly should ask Someone that knows about it).

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。