Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Bans

""Hichatu""

@Eric_2📅 September 27, 2022⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 1,055 浏览💬 12 帖子❤️ 1Bans
ze-zombieescape
ER
@Eric_2OP楼主
📅 2022年9月27日#1

I don’t understand if you are targeting me or what, I am not looking for your trouble, you said ban me for a day, but this has been 4 or 5 days later, I am still being ban. what do you want for me?

Hichatu
@Hichatu
📅 2022年9月27日#2

You should be unbanned, if not, send me your STEAMID.

ER
@Eric_2OP
📅 2022年9月27日#3
↩ 回复 Post #2

This is my steamID: 76561198099550970

Hichatu
@Hichatu
📅 2022年9月27日#4
↩ 回复 Post #3

I added a ban for 1minute and let it expire, try joining the server now.

ER
@Eric_2OP
📅 2022年9月27日#5
↩ 回复 Post #4

Still not working, still being ban.

Hichatu
@Hichatu
📅 2022年9月27日#6
↩ 回复 Post #5

When you join, does it actually say you are still banned?

Your name doesn’t appear on the ban website and I can’t manually unban you. Trying to fix it.

ER
@Eric_2OP
📅 2022年9月27日#7
↩ 回复 Post #6

I don’t know why, but when I read the server information I get a popup that says I’ve been banned from the server.

Hichatu
@Hichatu
📅 2022年9月27日#8
↩ 回复 Post #7

Try joining now? If that doesn’t work you will have to wait for the owner to get online to fix it.

ER
@Eric_2OP
📅 2022年9月27日#9
↩ 回复 Post #8

Still not working, I don’t know what’s going on here, I keep getting pop-ups saying I’m banned from the server.

_D
@_Darckdore_Recrute
📅 2022年9月27日#10

ban

GA
@Gallus257
📅 2022年11月27日#11

hich pls unban me too…its now 3 years…iam still waiting

KA
@Kaperstone
📅 2022年12月9日#12

bruh, are you requesting for yourself or for eric

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。