Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Bans

I have been mute since october 2016

@Cigano📅 July 5, 2017⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 493 浏览💬 4 帖子Bans
CI
@CiganoOP楼主
📅 2017年7月5日#1

Hello everybody, I’m Cigano,

First sorry my spanish is bad, hablo un poco espanol, so I will write in english.

I Have been mute in the chat and by voice since 9 month now and I ask to be demute.

I have never been aggresive or insulting so please demute me. In I have been mute because I used to say this : ‘’ A mi me gusta la zapatarias " and I was flooding. But I regret my actions and I won’t flood anymore. Thank you for reading my request and sorry for my bad english too.

Astornauta
@Astornauta
📅 2017年7月5日#2

Im gonna give you a last chance. You are already unmuted. Anyways if i see something wrong with you, you will get perma-silence again.

CI
@CiganoOP
📅 2017年7月6日#3

Thank you man, love you.

CI
@CiganoOP
📅 2017年7月6日#4

Thank you man, love you.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。