Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Bans

I have the proposal

@Zelenskiy📅 July 21, 2025⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 529 浏览💬 6 帖子❤️ 1Bans
ZE
@ZelenskiyOP楼主
📅 2025年7月21日#1

Maybe we can introduce a ban rule that will take into account the player’s rating. The more you play - the less you get banned. I once saw how CoL trolled the server by putting a sponge in the bathroom in front of everyone, just because he wanted rtv. And he didn’t get a ban. Yes, if it was done only for rtv, then it’s bad. But if players sometimes want to troll the squid_game, wouldn’t it be cool that at least once per game you can troll by turning on the song, or wouldn’t it be cool to edge once in some of Atix maps?

I propose to introduce a rule that at least once per game you can troll.

ZE
@ZelenskiyOP
📅 2025年7月21日#2

But not for purpose of rtv, or anything we will discuss here

ZE
@ZelenskiyOP
📅 2025年7月21日#3

And also, the troller should take into a count, how much this trolling thing was used per a game.

CO
@CoL11
📅 2025年7月22日#4

First of all, I don’t even know what you’re referring to, and why are you using me as an example of trolling when I haven’t played on the server in months? Secondly, I would never troll unless the map was already beaten. Thirdly, your “proposal” is really fucking dumb, and you should stop sniffing cocaine and get help.

ZE
@ZelenskiyOP
📅 2025年7月22日#5
↩ 回复 Post #4

Yeah it was already beaten for you ) But not for others. I can help you to become more pleasurable person, if you ask so)

Shota
@Shota
📅 2025年7月30日#6

No one is gonna support trolls this will never happen if you decide to troll live with consequences doesnt matter who you are.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。