Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›General›Off-Topic

I need help!

@Deogard📅 October 27, 2018⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 933 浏览💬 5 帖子Off-Topic
DE
@DeogardOP楼主
📅 2018年10月27日#1

(CSGO ZE) I became a supporter for a month but I can’t see the trails I choose or the grenade skins I choose, how do I fix this?

N_
@N_I_N_J_A
📅 2018年10月27日#2

TYPE !zclass select supported humano maybe this fix thennnnnnnnn

                                                                                           -N_I_N_J_A
DE
@DeogardOP
📅 2018年10月27日#3

Sorry doesn’t seem to work :frowning:

FR
@Fraz0r
📅 2018年10月27日#4

https://mapeadores.sourcecore.io/ here u can see all the commands list

DO
@Dominikk
📅 2018年10月27日#5

Hello, Deogard

[ATTACH=full]5526[/ATTACH]

Type !tag, !zclass, !colors, !settag 2 , !nades, !tracers, !thirdp 3 person appearance and !firstp no 3p appearance.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。