Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›General›Off-Topic

i need supporter

@skulled📅 January 20, 2019⏱ 阅读时长 1 分钟👁 1,000 浏览💬 5 帖子Off-Topic
SK
@skulledOP楼主
📅 2019年1月20日#1

I do not have the condition to create a paypal account, but I want to renew my supporter, if I give you some cs go itens you give me the supporter

Li-ion
@Li-ion
📅 2019年1月20日#2

I think that can’t happen, i already assked Morell before (when i was new) he said we accept only donation (money).

SK
@skulledOP
📅 2019年1月20日#3

I think that can’t happen, i already assked Morell before (when i was new) he said we accept only donation (money).

You did not understand, I wanted a player (not an admin) to buy a supporter for me in exchange for some cs go items (with a slightly higher value than the supporter)

Li-ion
@Li-ion
📅 2019年1月20日#4

Oooh ok ok got it wrong sorry, try to find someone on discord.

JeanLucMelenchonGaming
@JeanLucMelenchonGaming
📅 2019年3月11日#5

@skulled add me on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/jeanlucmelenchongaming/ :stuck_out_tongue:

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。