Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Unirte

I want to become helper

@Limeni_98📅 May 29, 2018⏱ 阅读时长 3 分钟👁 637 浏览💬 2 帖子Unirte
LI
@Limeni_98OP楼主
📅 2018年5月29日#1

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:218692868

How many hours do you have on the server? 370h Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone? Yes Very OFTEN Yes Who told you to join Mappers? How long have you known him?

I was looking for a Zombie-like server like this I found and I liked myself

Why do you want to join the community?

I want to play here because I love this server I love people playing on it

Why would they count on you? What can you contribute? I am very often on the server and in the morning when I have a little player

How old are you? 19 years

Do you have experience in server administration? halper is a new experience for me and I would like to help the community

Li-ion
@Li-ion
📅 2018年5月29日#2

+1 I would say yes for him. I didn’t see him for a long time ago like 2 months maybe more and that was my bad you know ‘work stuff’, but before this two months i was playing with him somtimes i saw him halpping some new players, i never saw him trolling or somthing like that, honestly i never hear his voice and that’s a good thing i guess. Limeni 98 Try to use your mic next time and if you’re in the RED TAG with us you should use it . GOOD LUCK FOR YOU.

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。