Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Unirte

I want to join - Fracta (again :)

@Fractalicious📅 February 19, 2018⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 555 浏览💬 2 帖子Unirte
FR
@FractaliciousOP楼主
📅 2018年2月19日#1

Player’s Name: Fracta

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80053835

How many hours do you have on the server? 1104 hours

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone? Yes Every day Yes

Who told you to join Mappers? How long have you known him? Found it when i buy cs:go 2 years ago

Why do you want to join the Community? Im always helping when i can, when there is no admin online, (very usual) i can use mic to fast guide players, can conect to server every day from 11 am to 3pm exepting fridays I can be helpfull to complete maps when new players dont know what to do.

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute? I think i have a special love to the server and the people in it bc i got really good moment with all, so i want to help this comunity.

How old are you? 23 years old

Do you have experience in server administration? I know only the basics learned by looking admins during the time I’ve played on the server, I learn fast though I could say that I have no experience at the moment.

BL
@Blue_Ranger_Ksa
📅 2018年2月23日#2

Congrats … you are helper now … ^^

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。