Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Unirte

"★「Kappa」ツ - I Want To Join team"

@_Kappa1📅 May 10, 2018⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 523 浏览💬 2 帖子❤️ 1Unirte
_K
@_Kappa1OP楼主
📅 2018年5月10日#1

Player Name: ★「Kappa」ツ Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:116509469

How many hours do you have on the server? Use! Tiempovip 360 hours

Do you have Discord installed? How often do you connect to the Mapping Discord? Do you have a microphone? yes every day yes

Who told you to join Mappers? I have found this server myself and have been playing for almost 2 years.

Why do you want to join the community? I would like to help with the team and keep order on the server.

Why should we count on you? What can you contribute? I love to help the new people who have the problem, it is practically almost all day I’m on the server

How old are you? 20

Do you have experience in server administration? Yes, I was already an administrator on other networks and I have extensive experience.

BL
@Blue_Ranger_Ksa
📅 2018年5月10日#2

We dont need admins for now …

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。