Mapeadores
Hub
首页Página principal del Hub新闻Últimas noticias y anuncios规则Normas de la comunidad团队Lista de miembros y staff申请管理员Solicita formar parte del equipo
论坛
Índice del ForoExplorar todas las discusionesComunicados21 temasGeneral1454 temasServers984 temasMapping533 temasReleases2 temas
资源
封禁封禁与处罚列表统计服务器统计数据Leaderboard服务器玩家排名地图合集Steam 创意工坊中的服务器地图
Free VIPSupporter
Mapeadores
Hub
返回网站
社区
首页新闻规则团队申请管理员FAQ封禁VIPSupporter
论坛
论坛
Comunicados21
Anuncios12Eventos8
General1454
Off-Topic1024Presentaciones349International28Youtube28
Servers984
CS:S | ZombieMod | Barricada + Escape210CS:GO | Zombie Escape345CS:GO | KZ Timer2CS:GO | Prey5Bans164Feedback123Unirte133
Mapping533
Problemas y Dudas249Mapas118Guías y Tutoriales110Proyectos Comunitarios24Modelos, Texturas y Partículas11Prefabricados19
Releases2
Hub›论坛›Servers›Feedback

Music Issue on Mapeadores ZE Server

@DownRankService_Ltd📅 August 4, 2018⏱ 阅读时长 2 分钟👁 882 浏览💬 3 帖子Feedback
DO
@DownRankService_LtdOP楼主
📅 2018年8月4日#1

To whomever it may concern:

I dunno what update did this but the music is cancer at the server atm. It doesnt stay permanently deactivated when u type !stopmusic like it used to, I have to turn it off and on again at every round. Also some music I cant remove, and have turned everything off in my csgo settings. A lot of people are annoyed by it. An example of a map with music that wont be turned off is predator at boss fight level 1…

I think it lowers the experience and interaction with the community cause u cant communicate over voip in the server when music is spamming. Imo u should be able to turn off all sounds but voice, I think that would be awesome. Like also zombies getting hit by projectiles and your own bullet sound. But the worst thing rn is the music changes, I really hope its something you guys will consider fixing and can be fixed. :slight_smile:

So maybe you have already been notified by others, but im just posting it to make sure the issue is raised. Have a nice day, thanks :slight_smile:

//DRS

DO
@Dominikk
📅 2018年8月15日#2

DownRankService Ltd From now on there is the command !stopsong

FR
@Fraz0r
📅 2018年8月15日#3

this issues has been fixed by Enviolinador check Discord for update about this

📋 此帖是 Mapeadores 历史论坛的一部分。内容已按原样保留。